Transition to Modern Workplace with Microsoft 365
- September 10, 2019
- Posted by: getmax
- Category: Azure, Microsoft, Microsoft 365, Microsoft Teams, Office 365
Defining a digital culture is one of the major priorities for every company which strives to foster a modern workplace. At the same time, security features and product integration are also required to streamline management needs and minimize the total cost of ownership across their IT lifecycle.
Microsoft 365 was designed to support this kind of cultural shift helping companies empower their employees to unleash creativity and collaboration. It allows you to deploy collaboration technology, like Microsoft Teams and Exchange Online, and to share sensitive data online across secure SharePoint intranet sites.
What does Modern Workplace mean?
Modern workplace is a culture and environment where employees can work securely on highly reliable platforms for exchanging ideas, collaborate, have conversations, and doing their work efficiently.
Modern workplace applications include:
1. Cloud-based services to share the documents, have meetings and collaborate in real time.
- Office 365 provides these experiences that facilitate effective collaboration for private and public cloud sharing with SharePoint, OneDrive and Microsoft Teams.
2. Business software/applications suite that can improve personal productivity and security at workplace.
- Office 365 eliminates the shadow IT and incomplete toolset which leads to inconsistent security, compliance, and risk at the workplace.
3. A centralized platform that has everything which helps teams with productivity and local security.
- In Microsoft 365 suite, Windows 10 provides a complete OS for the companies to fulfill their business needs and to implement & manage local security for the users.
4. Cloud-based mobility management and app security platform.
- Microsoft Enterprise Mobility + Security (EMS) solution is an intelligent solution that helps in protecting and securing your organization and empowers your employees to work in new and flexible ways.
5. Analytics for better collaboration habits.
- A workplace analytics solution, “MyAnalytics” formerly known as Delve Analytics help employees and their managers gain insight into how workers spend their time, with the goal of optimizing tasks and making them more efficient with collaborative efforts.
6. Unified Endpoint Management of devices.
- Microsoft Intune, a component of Microsoft EMS is a cloud-based unified endpoint management solution that aims to help organizations manage the mobile devices employees use to access corporate data and applications such as, emails.
7. Automate workflows and tasks across multiple applications and services without help from developers.
- Microsoft Flow application in Microsoft 365 lets you create automated workflows between your favorite Microsoft apps and services to get notifications, synchronize files, collect data, and more without help from developers.
What are the core technology applications for Microsoft’s Modern Workplace?
Microsoft’s Modern Workplace is a unique and comprehensive ecosystem. It’s intuitive for your user-base, and agile and scalable for your business. Modern workplace transformation can be achieved with Microsoft 365.
Microsoft 365 helps you with:
- Reducing the burden of on-premise infrastructure and active directory and offers you modern cloud infrastructure by leveraging AI.
- Managing poorly managed devices by taking advantages of intelligent edge including Windows 10 managed through Intune and Autopilot.
- Staying productive while you’re on the move. All Microsoft 365 applications are available for Android and iOS devices so you can put all these applications in your pocket and access from anywhere.
- Eliminating legacy systems and CapEx with taking advantage of Microsoft Software-as-service and OpEx.
Building Your Modern Workplace with GetMax
Whatever your needs, it’s likely that the functional element of your role means your time to strategize and transform is limited. As a recognized Microsoft solution provider, we can help you navigate your choices and build a modern workplace for you.
At GetMax, we have the skills and experience to deliver and manage. Our team will help you achieve your ambitions by covering these disciplines: Microsoft 365, Cybersecurity and Business Performance.
We build your digital transformation in a way that’s beyond satisfactory aligned with your needs, goals and pain points. We ensure that your ecosystem evolves in step with your business.
If you’re ready to learn how the modern workplace can help you control expenses in your business, please contact us at email@example.com today.