Streamline Teamwork to Boost Productivity with Microsoft Teams
- July 30, 2019
- Posted by: getmax
- Category: Microsoft Teams
Today, employees spend 80% of their time engaging with coworkers, but many still share documents via email and relatively few coauthor documents in real time. There’s a tremendous opportunity to boost productivity in your business with modern workplace tools that streamline collaboration. In fact, with small businesses increasingly relying on non-traditional employees and remote workers, it’s essential to embrace new teamwork tools to remain competitive.
As the hub for teamwork in Office 365, Microsoft Teams brings all of your employees’ collaboration tools together in one place, making it easier for people to work together and reach their goals more rapidly, whether you have 3 employees or 300.
We’ve prepared an assessment to help you explore how Microsoft Teams can enhance collaboration and improve productivity. We’ll show you how Teams helps small- and medium-sized businesses:
• Use a single, integrated hub for team chats, meetings and files
• Make it easy for teams to coauthor and share documents
• Easily add remote workers, contractors and suppliers to Teams
• Customize workplace and integrate apps from Microsoft and third-party partner services to get more done with less effort
If you’re ready to learn how the modern workplace can enhance productivity in your business, please contact us at email@example.com