Are you an active Microsoft Excel user and yet cannot get a hold of your sheets? Well, worry not, because you are not the only one. No person in the world can completely claim their mastery over excel. Here are few tips from us for you to keep bettering your game in excel.
- When you want to protect/secure a file in excel by adding a password, follow these steps-
2. When you want to insert a checkbox or an option in your sheet: start with enabling developer tab in the ribbon-
- Go to file > select options > select customize Ribbon > check the developer tab> ok
- Go to developer tab > insert, select the checkbox or option you want to insert.
- In your sheet take the cursor to a place where you want to insert check box and click.
3. Adding comments to formula or a cell-
- To add a comment to a formula, click on the cell you want to add a comment for formula, and in the formula bar, add + N (“SAMPLE COMMENT”) with formula and write your comment.