Take your business further with Microsoft EMS
- Identity and access management
Identity allows secure connections between people, devices, apps, and data. Increase your security and productivity with a single, holistic identity solution that gives you flexibility and control.
- Unified Endpoint Protection
Help users be productive wherever they are while keeping corporate information secure. Flexible management and powerful security solutions let you deliver protected mobile experiences on any device.
- Information Protection
Protect your sensitive data everywhere, even in motion and when shared. Gain visibility and control over how any file is being used with a comprehensive and integrated information protection solution.
- Cloud Access Security Broker
Gain visibility into your cloud apps and services, build insights with sophisticated analytics, and control how your data travels so you can respond to and combat cyberthreats.
- Threat Protection
Detect and investigate advanced threats, compromised identities, and malicious actions across your on-premises and cloud environments. Protect your organization with adaptive, built-in intelligence.
What are the available Enterprise Mobility + Security offerings?
We have two offerings :
- Enterprise Mobility + Security E3 includes Azure Active Directory Premium P1, Microsoft Intune, Azure Information Protection P1, Microsoft Advanced Threat Analytics, Azure Rights Management (part of Azure Information Protection) and the Windows Server CAL rights.
- Enterprise Mobility + Security E5 includes all the capabilities of Enterprise Mobility + Security E3 plus Azure Active Directory Premium (AADP) P2, Azure Information Protection P2, Microsoft Cloud App Security, Azure Active Directory [AD] Identity Protection (as a feature of AADP P2), Azure Advanced Threat Protection, Azure AD Privileged Identity Management (as a feature of AADP P2).