Microsoft Dynamics 365 Return on Investment (ROI) For Every Dollar Spent
- September 22, 2019
- Posted by: getmax
- Category: Microsoft 365
According to research conducted by a research company Nucleus Research, companies are benefitting with $16.97 in returns for each dollar spent by deploying Dynamics 365.
Dynamics 365 offers both ERP and CRM in one solution. It’s a solution that offers higher ROI as compared with other ERP and CRM solutions which returns between $7 to $9 respectively.
During the research, Nucleus found that companies taking advantage of Microsoft’s investments in cloud and usability, as well as integration and analytics, were able to accomplish significant returns by increasing productivity and revenues and reducing costs.
The Nucleus is doing analysis on Microsoft product deployments in companies since so many years. Several of the deployments studied were upgrades or competitive switches from previous applications.
Common elements to the financial success of deployments include:
- Integration: The ability to integrate Microsoft solutions with existing or new applications and data sources on-time and under set budget.
- Use of Microsoft solutions’ in latest lines of business. In several cases, Microsoft customers were able to produce new profit sources like cross-selling/upselling with field service. With access to real-time data and embedded analytics functionality, customers can maximize the value of company data with data-driven cognitive process.
- Focus on easy-to-use user interface (UI) across products. Microsoft products share common design and user experience (UX) elements. Customers can leverage familiarity with other Microsoft products to speed up the onboarding and user engagement.
- Cost savings and greater innovation from cloud technology. With all the necessary infrastructure and implementation support, Microsoft supports customers through cloud deployments, allowing them to reduce initial hardware and ongoing information technology (IT) support spends.
- Focus on improving user productivity. In many cases, deploying the more scalable and usable Microsoft solutions allowed customers to automate or standardize repeatable manual processes, enabling users to redirect the time saved to high-value tasks.
Microsoft has continued to grow the capabilities and value of the Dynamics 365 portfolio, both organically and by acquisition. The integration of business capabilities like ERP, CRM, and Human Capital Management with Office 365, Power BI, PowerApps, and Azure offer even greater value than the industry average returns for CRM and ERP. As Microsoft makes further investments in integration and innovation, customers will benefit from the additional value provided by the Dynamics 365 portfolio with more Dynamics 365 ROI.
If you’re ready to learn how the modern workplace can help you control expenses in your business, please contact us at email@example.com today.