Why Bulk SMS is important in Mobile marketing?
As we all know, mobile phones govern the digital world, so mobile-focused marketing has become an important part of every strategic marketing plan. Every company that wants to stay ahead of the competition and get an industry advantage must embrace mobile marketing. The best way to optimize your mobile marketing is Bulk SMS.
Without SMS marketing, Mobile marketing is Incomplete.
SMS marketing requires special attention when it comes to mobile marketing because it has shown to be one of the most effective marketing and sales tactics. This small piece of information sent to your phone has a huge 98 percent open rate in just three minutes! Because no other marketing tool can equal its efficiency rate, SMS marketing is the easiest to implement. With the most advanced, user-friendly, and robust SMS as a service platform, you can improve security and loyalty while increasing customer engagement, acquisition, and retention.
Quick Facts about Bulk SMS
- The average open rate for SMS is 95% in the UK and 94 percent globally. This is even more impressive given that the average for email is only 20.9 percent (Source: Esendex)
- 90% of all text messages are read within 3 minutes (Source: Techjury)
- In comparison to email, SMS has a 19% average click through rate (Source: Esendex).
- SMS emits 10,000 times less CO2 than a printed/mailed letter and 300 times less CO2 than email (Source: weather.com)
- Buk SMS vouchers are ten times more likely to be redeemed than print vouchers (Source: emarketer)
- 90% of mobile users who participated in an SMS loyalty programme felt it benefited them (Source: SmartInsights)
- SMS marketing campaigns are only omitted about 5% of the time (Source: SmartInsights)
- 75% of people prefer to receive offers via SMS.
- Messages are preferred by 9 out of 10 customers when communicating with a company.
- By 2020, it is expected that 48.7 million people will have chosen to receive business SMS messages (Source: Mobile Xco)
- On average, consumers receive 178 SMS messages per month, compared to 1,216 emails (Source: Esendex)
- Businesses that interact with them via SMS have a better overall impression, according to 74% of respondents (Source: Forbes)
Features of Bulk SMS: –
- Connect your program to our API container to easily integrate multiple APIs without writing code.
- Plugins – In order to avoid logging into our bulk SMS platform, integrate our plugins into your software.
- SMS with rich media support for images, attachments, and more.
- API Code – Start automated communication with your clients and retain them with micro-investments by using our pre-integrated API.
- Segregation by Region – The most serious issue in global communication is a language Barrier. Bulk SMS providers bridge the communication gap. You can send all the SMS at once; we will separate them and deliver them in the customer’s native language.
Benefits of SMS marketing: –
In contrast to emails, which may not be picked up for days, and direct mail, which may take days to deliver, an SMS takes less than 7 seconds to reach the intended recipient. You can be confident that your message will must deliver.
High Rate of Open
SMS message open rates are as high as 99 percent, comparing to only 20 percent for emails. Naturally, not every person who reads your text will respond. However, it stands to reason that if someone has seen your message, they are more likely to respond to it than if they have not. Almost every text message is opened.
Bulk SMS marketing allows you to send messages to your entire contact database, a subset of contacts, or even a single person. Personalization is critical to your marketing campaign’s success. For example, prospects should receive a different text than existing customers. Creating templates and personalizing SMS messages each time you send one is quick and easy. Consumers are far more likely to respond to a personalized message than to a generic or irrelevant message.
Outstanding Conversion Rate
Email response rates are notoriously low, hovering around 6%. A response rate of 45 percent for SMS, on the other hand, is not uncommon and is frequently even higher. Most people respond to text messages in 90 seconds, whereas email takes 90 minutes. Whatever the goal of your marketing campaign is — promotions, surveys, or sign-ups — SMS will generate a higher response rate than any other marketing strategy.
Few Deliveries Obstacles
Spam filters frequently prevent marketing emails from reaching their intended recipients. SMS does not fall into this category. SMS messaging is highly reliable because there are no delivery barriers.
SMS bulk marketing is very inexpensive when compared to other marketing methods such as TV, radio, or print. Messaging is less expensive and has a higher return on investment (ROI) than many other marketing strategies, making it a cost-effective and long-term option. Instant Opt-In and Opt-OutWith the click of a button, recipients can opt-in or opt-out of your SMS marketing. While this may appear to be a disadvantage, it is critical for your business and consumers that you only target people who are showing interest in your product or service. This saves you time and money on cold leads, strengthens your reputation as a reliable company, and protects individuals from unwanted marketing.
Recipients must put forth the least amount of effort.
Because SMS has a character limit of 160 characters, marketers must deliver their message in a concise and easy-to-read format. Short messages, as opposed to long emails, make it much easier for recipients to understand the main point of your SMS campaign. Most telephone service providers offer a variety of features that make it simple to respond to bulk SMS marketing. If you make it simple for the recipient to read, understand, and respond to your message, they are more likely to do so!
This way bulk SMS can be very helpful to the business to grow their mobile marketing and again highest ROI with this.