Bring teams together with Microsoft Teams
- July 29, 2019
- Posted by: getmax
- Category: Microsoft Teams
Microsoft Teams Assessment
The modern workplace is everywhere. In the office. Out of the office. On the road. An increasing number of American workers work remotely at least some of the time. Plus, today’s teams are made up of diverse groups of employees and suppliers. Flexible work options pay big benefits for small- and medium-size businesses: those that embrace remote work cut full-time remote employee expenses, and increase productivity.
To deliver on the promise of mobility and flexibility, your business needs a collaboration solution that works anywhere, whether you have 3 employees or 300.
Microsoft Teams is the hub for teamwork in Office 365 that allows you to easily extend secure collaboration tools to remote workers and outside suppliers.
We’ve prepared a special Teamwork Assessment to help you explore how Microsoft Teams can make small- and medium-sized business teams more productive, no matter where they work:
• Chat, meetings, notes, documents and apps are available to team members anywhere
• Easily add remote employees, contractors and vendors to teams
• Team members can access collaboration tools from any location and any device
• Customize your workspace to access to apps from Microsoft and third-party partner services anywhere
If you’re ready to learn how the modern workplace can make your business more mobile, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.